5 questions meme:
- Comment with the name of any US president, and I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can get to know you better.
- Update your journal with the answers to the questions.
- Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions.
Jacked from rodlox again. :)
1. If the Dollhouse'verse and Inception'verse went to war, who would win?: Topher or Ariadne? I've never actually watched Dollhouse, so I wouldn't know.
2. What is your favorite bird? Peregrine falcon
3. What word/name has been the most horribly mispronounced/misspelled ? Um... Not horrible but rogue misspelled as rouge annoys the hell out of me. Probably because it's common in X-Men fic, where it's a character's name. *glares*
4. How are you so cool? I'm really not.
5. If you had five minutes to advise anyone, anywhere, in all of history - what two people would you advise? (5 per person) I would tell Anne Boleyn to make herself some friends rather than being an arch bitch to everyone, and once she miscarried the second time, to go to Henry and offer to divorce him. That way she keeps her head. I would also tell Cleopatra to stop obsessing over getting Rome for Caesarion. "He's already your heir, that is really enough and your method will get you all killed." (I may have thought about this one before... *shifts awkwardly*)